View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Emeritus View Post
John and Chris had a lifelong love and friendship, although their close relationship was always overshadowed by those other two. But John flew to London to be with Chris. Dragged himself back afterward in time to attend that nightmare day of the juliens auction. He doesn't need to say anything, to anyone.

As i have always said, they adored each other. And he was with her.

That is his statement.

---Lis
thanks for sharing this, warms my heart to read he was able to be with her.

agree re all the questions and insistence on John statements. people are nosy and self-righteous. if they stop and think, they would know half of the answers to their insistent questions. John has no social media, never gives any interviews, and FM made a statement. if someone expects a separate statement from John, they have not been paying attention to this band.

same with questions why Stevie was told not to fly in, while John went. he's a family and a close friend. she is not.

that all said, i am just as nosy when it comes to finding out more about the memories shared by the band at this LA memorial. and i'm happy they were able to celebrate Christine and start their own healing over losing her.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"