View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I don’t think John has social media. Fleetwood Mac made a collective statement so I assumed that was part John’s statement. I didn’t know John went to London to be with Christine, that is very sweet. Stevie said in her tribute she posted to Instagram that she wanted to go to London, but was told to wait. I wonder why John was there and Stevie was told to wait? Was Mick there? Mick and Christine have always been good friends as well.

I’m just curious about the details from Christine’s memorial in Malibu. Who was there? Who gave speeches? What did they say in their speeches?
I don't know details about speeches...I'd be curious too. I assume it was band members and their family and associates, probably sharing memories.

I don't think Stevie and Chris were in touch after the tour ended. I think they were close when they were working but had not been in contact in last 4 years. Stevie tends to exaggerate a little, imo...I'm sure she loved Chris, but best friends might not be an accurate description of their relationship.

Stevie did not have same sort of relationship with Chris that John did...J and C were extremely close. They were like family.

--Lis