View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 06:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
My 1969-1974 Box set arrived late last night. This weekend I get to dive into it. I cant wait to hear all the extras. I used to have the 1974 concert on cassette in the mid 80s. I am excited to hear it on Bose CD. Although I may cry during Why.
Just looking at what this box set offers is incredible let alone hearing it. What a great gift idea to any Mac fan. The price was insane. I paid about $6 per CD. Some of these really early albums I never owned. I think my original collection started with Bare Trees. I also think its about time I get Behind The Mask on CD. That album Christine shines. But then again she shined on any album. We say this all the time but she never recorded a bad song. Songs like Ricky or One More Lonely Night are here weakest and they are still great songs. I dont think there is another artist besides maybe Bruce or Billy Joel or Rolling Stones or Led Zepplin can you say that.
I cant even being to imagine how Come A Little Bit Closer is going to sound on my Bose system. OMG

There isn’t a week that goes by where I don’t pop one of these discs in rotation. All of her pre 1975 songs are masterpieces!