View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendaze5 View Post
Great minds think alike!

Roland
I cant wait to listen to this. And you are one of the best panelists. I must admit I had trouble getting through the Rumours one because of the one panelists comments against Herbert Worthington. He was a brilliant photographer who lived with Jimi Hendrix and photographed rockers in their natural and most brilliant ways. Fleetwood Mac used him and so did Stevie. In the 20th anniversary video of Rumours, he was in tears talking about his work on the back cover of Rumours. Its brilliant, shows emotion, action among other things. Its not some cheezy still photo of everyone smiling. The panelist hated the work because Chris's head was turned in the main photo. I love different opinions but when he started talking about the solo keyboard work Chris does on Second Hand News, I had to turn away. Chris does not play keyboards on that song at least most of the time and surely does not do a solo.
I love these videos but I could not get through that one because way too much time is given to that guy LOL
Jeremy is so funny and his jokes crack me up. I am interested to hear this one.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-19-2022 at 12:04 PM..