View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I don't think Mick has ever known how to live within his means. He wants to live like $tevie, when he only makes 10% as much money.

They are bitter and childish. Bob carried them through FIVE albums. I doubt they could have survived until the "golden era" if it weren't for him. Mick wrote "Bob Welch SAVED Fleetwood Mac" in his book. So much for that salvation, you ungrateful DICK.

$tevie does seem to be less about money than the others. HOWEVER, $he also HAS more money than the others, so maybe $he can afford to not worry....

Wendy said that Christine told Mick she wouldn't attend the R&RHOF if Bob was included. These are bitter, hateful people.
Chris has a dark side that I am curious about. I love her and her songs but falling in love with Dennis Wilson? He was roommates with Charles Manson, drug addict, alcoholic, and just crazy man..

Another part of Bob's chats that fascinated me that I would love to ask Chris but she may not tell the truth is about Bob's talking on stage in the songs. He wrote that Chris would stare him down with evil on stage when he would do this during Bermuda Triangle
How can you say Stevie is less about money when her manager demands 40% of the profits of a 5 person band. I think you have been drinking the water at bwboy's place