View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not much to add to this list, they're all pretty awful. I'm surprised these made it onto albums, especially Tango in the Night where (at least) 1/2 the album was great.

When I see You Again though I think can take the honours of surpassing Dave Walker's contributions to Penguin as Fleetwood Mac's worst song. With the exception of Lindsey's vocal at the end, everything is wrong about the song, but her singing is horrible.

I'm going to add one that is second worst only to this piece of dreck is Paper Doll, omg what we're they thinking- the draw out of fascinated by somebody else, I just can't listen too, it's a stupid, stupid song.

Welcome to the Room, Sara- can't be saved by the "trying to be cool" beat and vibe it's just too awful for that to save it and it is a terrible fit for the album.

Silver Girl should not have been on Say You Will, her other songs on the album are not bad albeit with some odd production and not so great vocals in spots.

Second Time- there is a decent song in there somewhere, but alas not to be found, and entirely forgettable.