View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 08:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

That promo clip of Lionel and LB cracked me up. They both have been botoxed to death. Lindsey's teeth look like they are going their own way and he totally looks and sounds like Caitlyn Jenner.
Watching that American Idol performance reminded me of what it was like to be in the gay bars in 1984 with those swaying laser lights going in every direction to keep people entertained while the performances bore you. Every single person in that room looked like they were faking their happiness. The person singing with LB was bland and boring to me and his performance felt like a waste of time. His guitar sounded good but vocally he bored me and I really felt like there was no point in him being there. His job is to enhance the singer he is paired with and yet he ignored her altogether.
Then for heck's sake I watched the Sheryl Crow performance and she looked really happy and into the farce that was American Idol but the guy singing with her was awful. His tone sounded the same on both the songs. He has no range nor stage presence. I never liked this show. Can you tell? Cheesy to the max.