View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's hard to know where to start with this... My biggest frustration with the Mac, out of so many?

I suppose I wish they had been more productive and less dysfunctional. But their dysfunction made them what they were (are?) and was the engine behind the music. I've read some 'discussion' on here recently about whether the Rumours 5 had a particular chemistry, with some saying that the chemistry evaporated early on. I really don't agree. It persists to this day! It's entirely negative now, but it's still there...

I wish they'd made more music together. But maybe if they had been able to, it would mean they'd got on better, so perhaps it would have been more anodyne.

I wish Lindsey hadn't left before the Tango tour, so he could have come to the UK with it.

I wish they'd brought The Dance tour over here...

I really wish they could at least have made one last album together. I adored Buckingham McVie, but we all knew what it was supposed to have been from the start.

Really, I wish they could have recognised what they had and how good and unique it was, and done more with it. But I'm wishing for a different band.