View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
That is true about Mick's venues. I think having the Fleetwood name in the billing might draw people who think they're going to see Fleetwood Mac.
you can't have it both ways - you cannot argue Mick's name fills venues right after acknowledging his name doesn't fill venues and he plays just miniature ones. yes, Fleetwood is known name, yet evidence is there that name alone does not draw people to see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I disagree. Mick isn't a songwriter or singer. He's a drummer. He got famous by hitching his rusty old trailer to singer/songwriter's trailer hitch. I seriously doubt he'd get equal billing. Maybe fine print saying, "featuring MF on drums".

His solo career wasn't much to speak of...
yes, that's the most he could get.

which again, would lead to Mick trying to get a portion of seats in the front for his M&Gs. if his M&Gs don't come with seats, then all good, whoever wants to pay to listen to him rambling is welcome to! did we ever find out how many people bought those Mick m&gs without tickets at the fakewoods' tour?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"