View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 04:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I’m not sure the price of M&Gs is a convincing justification for not adding Mick. Touring generates the most income for artists these days, and adding Mick would likely lead to bigger venues.
again, adding Mick would likely generate less revenue for LB and the rest of his band - since it seems that's what your main worry is. (it is definitely not mine, Lindsey and Mick should have been set for life long time ago, and definitely now after selling some of their rights.)

i've heard many breathing a sigh of relief when we found out Mick will not be a part of BuckVie touring band. the price of tickets, interacting with performers on stage, and therefor proximity to the stage is important to many fans i know. it obviously is not important to you, and that's ok.

Mick and his band play bars, vineyards, and tiny clubs. i really don't understand why you think that somehow adding him would expand the venue sizes - plus again, even if that would be the case, why would fans want to see shows in larger venues? if i can see any of my favorite stadium bands in clubs or theaters, i would definitely prefer that.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 02-22-2021 at 04:24 PM..