View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
for fans, and possible Lindsey too, Mick presence on Lindsey solo tour takes away from fans more than it brings.
How so? I’m a fan of both guys and love how they always seemed to creatively bounce off one another. It would be fascinating, IMO.

Quote:
Mick's recent interviews sound to me like throwing all kinds of balls up in the air to see whether anything will stick and whether Lindsey would bite. i can see Mick trying to plot a FM tour with Lindsey-Mick-Christine-Neil Finn-Neale Hayward-Brett Tuggle or some such lineup.
Doubtful, at least as Fleetwood Mac.

Quote:
and yeah John wanted to retire for the last 10 years and yet Mick pulled him back in every single time, even roped him in the ridiculous 2018 lineup tour. so John being out is not a given
The 2018 tour had been in the works since 2015.

Quote:
Christine says she doesn't want to put much work (as she didn't in BuckVie tour or FM tours, she basically just showed up) but sounds open to it.
Christine played a lot on the 2018 tour, especially on Black Magic Woman and Tell Me All The Things You Do.

I don’t know how interested Mick is about putting a radically new lineup of Fleetwood Mac together, one without John and Stevie, and probably Christine. I think a few farewell shows and maybe some new offshoot with Lindsey, but Fleetwood Mac proper is basically over.

THE Stephen Hopkins