View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know this has been debated to death, but I was on a Facebook Stevie group where they were discussing the Mick article. I posted that Lindsey and Mick probably put everything behind them and were willing to work together again. If I was Lindsey I wouldn't, but that's just me. I also stated that it would be nice if Stevie would just come forward and tell her side of the story, but I was scolded by several people and told that she didn't owe us anything. After some thought, I believe she does, we are the fans who have paid a lot of money over the years and have kept this band going. We got that **** show on CBS, we got Lindsey's version and even an article with Brett Tuggle about it. Mick has mentioned talking to Lindsey several times lately since Peter Green died and Stevie even still mentions Lindsey in interviews. This has been a very polarizing event in Fleetwood Mac fandom. It was she who started this, she should formally say what happened before anything like an album or tour happens. This of course is all speculation, she may really mean it when she says she will never share a stage with him again, and maybe there will never be another FM tour, but am I wrong in thinking she should have told the press and her/Lindsey/FM fans exactly what happened? I don't even think Lindsey really understands why he was fired.

I have changed, but you remain ageless