View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

talking about live versions, i'm not well versed in Tusk tour - what Christine Tusk songs did they do on that one?

i was happy that On With the Show tour in Australia and then i think back at Classics in 2017 had Think About Me, although was sad i never got to experience it live. it was not nearly as great as the recorded versions, but still, was glad they brought it back! by the time Lindsey and Christine did Hold Me in 2017, they really had these songs down. not to mention Hold Me 2017 was way better than those Mirage versions we've heard.
You know, for probably 20 years following Tusk, I remembered the set list. It's just been too long now. 42 years, kill me now! But hey, I was only 3yo!
I DO remember that I loved their raw version of Hold Me.

2017? They dropped the key three steps, from D to B(so it just didn't sound the same, dropped by that much), and I'm 99% positive that Christine wasn't even playing the piano parts(nor Brett). Tracks. KARAOKE.

Homie f*cking hates karaoke. I mean, I'll take whatever Christine and Lindsey are offering me, but karaoke is f*cking LAME.