View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Was the $35 ticket being sold through the show via Ticketmaster or was ot resale?
Probably Stub Hub. That said, I also got my 2014 and 2018 tickets that way and didn’t pay less than $120. And, that’s nosebleeds, last row central in one show.

Quote:
The 2013 Tour was not a tour that lost money or failed.
Still, it paled in comparison to the 2014 tour.

Quote:
Christine was the hot product for selling the 2014 Tour along with the surge that FM was having.
EXACTLY my point! People, even casual fans, understood when Christine came back. That was a huge moment for the band, and demand for tickets certainly corresponded with that.

Quote:
Over 2 years later from OWTS, they (I think) sold out Shea with ridiculous prices $500 for 20th row. It did look sold out.
Fleetwood Mac has had a crazy popularity rise since 2011.
As a fan from 1987, I’d say since The Dance. Those shows may have brought in a new generation, but they’ve been exclusively arena/large amphitheater rock since 1997. I was around for the lean times for Fleetwood Mac and Lindsey (avoided Stevie like the plague...well, at least for someone serious about avoiding a plague) between 1991-96. I was/am a staunch Bekka Bramlett fan.

THE Stephen Hopkins