View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
My guess is Christine probably doesn't give Bob Welch a passing thought much at all. Definitely a disgrace - there wouldn't be a Stevie and Lindsey era of Fleetwood Mac if there wasn't a Bob era. And that time has some of Christine's best songs in her entire catalog IMO. Dumb.

I always wondered what the point of that Christchurch show being filmed was - would they have released a live show such a short time after releasing the HFO video? Like The Dance, HFO was polished and while good, a full length HFO era concert, warts/rain and all, would be a great release.
I'm sure she doesn't give him a second thought. Turns out she's not the saint I'd spent my entire life hoping that she was.

Christchurch pro shoot is weird, in that I would ASSume production there would cost double what it does here(but what the hell do I know about NZ - only that I've had FOUR separate friends go there on vacation, come back and sell everything they own, and move there. FOUR). So yeah, you'd assume a pro shoot here would be the way to go...unless they thought it was special to do it in a foreign land?