View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
What keys have they dropped, other than Don's solo songs? I know Heart Of The Matter has been lowered, and I believe Boys Of Summer, too.

Take It To The Limit doesn't count, since it was Randy's song. The original is in B, and I think Glenn did it in G.

Are you sure Henley has a major problem with Felder? I always thought it was mostly Glenn. When Henley first began his solo career after their breakup, he asked Felder to be in his band! But if memory serves, he was only offering Felder 5K/week, and Felder felt that that was nowhere near enough money.
Yuck, don't make me show my work. Is this math class? LOL...so, of course the first two that came to mind when I typed that were Boys of Summer and Take it to the Limit. I'm no musical expert and wouldn't even know that a song was in B and now G, so I just go off what I'm hearing. And I'm also going off memory from a few years ago bu I was pretty certain that one or both of Timothy's songs were lowered...either I Can't Tell You Why or the one from Hell Freezes Over. Also, Seven Bridges Road comes to mind.

And while I thought most of the Felder stuff was with Glen, I think after suing them and writing that book, Don Henley would not have him back. I think his book pissed Henley off more than anything else. He certainly didn't seem to have any warm feelings in the documentary. BUT, what I thought was awesome of both Don and Glen, they included Felder in that documentary and also don't go out of their way to minimize their own actions or try to look like heroes.