View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 01:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I saw Eagles a few times while they were touring Eden. Glenn was not singing pleasantly. Henley stole the show. Timothy is like an angel. Joe's there. Steuart Smith is the man though. Thank G-d they have him.
Glenn just couldn't hit the notes?

Henley says his favorite song is "the last one". IDK how he still hits the notes he does at 73. I know he has a hard time, but he gets there most of the time(Do you have Farewell 1, or "History of"? I watch them almost weekly).

Timothy IS an angel. Such a sweet man. He had a cast on his foot when I saw them. He didn't explain it the first night, but on the second, he said that he fell in the shower, and "we have to be careful at our age".

Steuart IS a great guitarist, HOWEVER, Felder is better. Maybe not technically better(by a slim margin), but he has the phrasing. When you listen to both, you can tell who was on the recordings. Steuart overbends his notes, to where they're sharp. Felder didn't do that. Felder is my favorite guitar player from the Eagles. FAR FAR FAR more interesting than Joe Walsh. Joe Walsh plays Chuck Berry licks, OVER AND OVER. Felder invents phenomenal solos!

Hey, isn't this a FM board!