View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 02:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I feel that Stevie put all her might into these new releases and did tons of press and couldn’t even get her new releases to chart on Billboard. To me this means her career is over. She couldn’t even chart in the top 200. That’s awful. She won’t do another album. She is not stupid.

One has to wonder if now she is starting to realize how much she ticked off true fans. She ruined Fleetwood Mac and she embraced Hollywood by trying to capitalize on her abortion and political views. Get woke, go broke. It’s all backfired now. She comes off as a fake has-been.
All of their careers are over as top selling artists. The Dance was their swan song of being on top. They're all legacy acts now. Lemme play you some songs from 45 years ago. "BTW, these are my last youthful years". (BOTH of my grandmas died younger than "youthful" $tevie)

Even if in the back of her mind, $he knows how much $he f*cked up by firing him, $he blocks it out. And with Karen and $tevie's PAID friends telling her how wonderful $he is, every minute of the day, it's fairly easy to block out(I would assume).

$he IS a fake has-been.

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 12-02-2020 at 10:52 AM..