View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
Does it sound like she has developed a lisp?

I can’t tell if she had collagen and can’t move her top lip, dental work...her teeth look “different” or something else?

Anyone else notice this?
yes, she definitely has a more pronounced lisp (Many of us commented on how noticeable it became starting back on the IYD album and again on 24k Gold)

Her teeth looked noticeably darker to me.. like she's been drinking plenty of coffee/tea and not been for a teeth whitening session at her dentist. (same can be said of me!)

Her hair looked rather tatty to me as well; very split ends, kinda limp, and darker brownish blonde.

Not criticisms; just observations. Keeping up appearances gets harder as we all get older. She was wearing the scarf to cover her neck, another area where our age shows and things get droopier. Cosmetic enhancements can only help so much without a full face lift. I think this is part of why she's so annoyed about the timing of the pandemic and her comments about it stealing her last few "youthful" years. By her mid to late 70s it'll be more of a challenge to look like "Stevie Nicks" and by 80 well....

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 10-28-2020 at 06:19 PM..