View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
I could care less if she never had kids or got married. But she manages to ensure this gets brought up endlessly. Barely an interview goes by where she doesn’t make this comment about choosing her career over a family as if the two are mutually exclusive. This has been going on for years and it makes me think she says it constantly to justify her choices to herself.
Exactly. Christine married twice and divorced twice and never had children and it's never talked about with her or by her. This is something Stevie brings up herself. I don't think it's unfair of us to bring it up if it's something she herself talks about. It makes me sad because I don't think it would be fun to be living alone later in life. No children or Grandchildren. No companion. She has friends that live with her but it's not the same. I feel the same way about Christine. And I think Stevie has done it for so long that it's all she knows. At this point she would probably kick the guy out after a few weeks for getting on her nerves and moving her stuff and getting in her way, etc... lol

I have changed, but you remain ageless