View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_drifter333 View Post
Are you saying they're dysfunctional?
If you go back to Christine's film, "Fleetwood Mac's Songbird". They asked her what's changed in 15 years. She chuckles and says something about Stevie and Lindsey are still tearing each other apart limb for limb. She also said it in her Ken Bruce interview before she officially came back. She talked of Races are Run and how tight Stevie and Lindsey are musically. Then she laughed and said, "Not in any other way, these days." (2013)

I know that during the Dance she was tired of them constantly fighting. Touring with Stevie throwing her power around must have been exhausting. And Lindsey was the director who was trying to put the show together. I think he brought out the best of the 5 of them on The Dance tour. After Christine left, I think Lindsey didn't have any support because Stevie threw her weight around and Mick sides with her. John doesn't care.

He's always helped her career, and she's always used her fame to pummel him. That's my opinion. I mean Silver Springs with Neil would be way better than The Dance version! Don't you think?