View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
Something I think when I read these articles is that if SN was telling the truth why did she refuse to answer any questions about his firing when this all went down initially?
I’m guessing legal told them not to say anything beyond what they said.

Quote:
It was like she knew she wouldn't have a leg to stand on if a reporter with any real interest or knowledge in the bands legacy etc brought up things like the 2012 tour delay, her refusal to make new music, etc.
I doubt any journalist would try to whatabout Stevie’s mainstream solo career to Lindsey’s specialty solo projects. All she would need to say about 2012 is that she wasn’t ready to deal with the drama of Fleetwood Mac that soon after the death of her mother. Furthermore, John was the oldest member at 66 in 2012 while Christine was the oldest at 75 in 2018, not to mention John had had a cancer scare, so it wasn’t the same equation.

As for not doing the new record, all she would need to say is that she didn’t like recording albums with Lindsey and that life’s too short. It’s not like that was a deep secret. She could even have said that they were free to fire her if they had wanted.

THE Stephen Hopkins