View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Yeah but Stevie is the stopper. She is working on a solo album and I doubt she is going to give it up for Fleetwood Mac. She has no time left. Plus she has to fit that Rhiannon project in.
Indeed.

2020 was a wash for touring etc. 2021 remains to be seen.

She's got her 24k film coming out, which won't likely be playing in theaters, and if it is, won't do huge business to start with and then with covid even less.

Her song won't make a dent, but I think right now she's more about "staying relevant" and putting something out.

The Rhiannon project I will believe when I see it. I and others have been hearing about this project since the 1970s. To put it in a different perspective, imagine if we were sitting here and it was 1920 (instead of 2020) and we were saying "She's been talking about that project since the 1870s".
TWENTY years back in our current century, and then another THIRTY years back into the previous century.

I admit I would see it, whatever it is, but....someone else better be the engine behind getting it done or else ....

I think she defines her "youthful" years as the years she can still put on the extensions/a wig and make up and not look like Bette Davis in her final years. Vanity is a thing with her and she wants to be remembered for how she LOOKED not how she LOOKS if you get what I mean.

Does anyone think even *she* can weather another Mac tour?? I don't. If the money was right however you know she'd do it. Didn't they all, including Mick, say that this last tour would be their last major tour??

I hope LB doesn't go back....but, I could see all 5 caving for something recorded. Either a live in a studio thing like The Dance, or a big show at an arena that gets filmed as the capstone. I'm getting the vibe from LB that somehow he's not entirely shut off the such an idea.....