View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

But the fact that no one has any examples except his “you’re using the wrong pronoun” is proof that the guy has done nothing to her except be a trivial annoyance, which is apparently not allowed in the Queen's presence.

This has been true for decades. I remember when she used to give interviews saying he was “mean to me“. What the heck does that mean. That you gave him an album and he left it sitting on the stair? Attila the Hun used to do stuff like that. So, she has a point. In fact not only did he spear babies but I don’t believe Attila has ever heard Bella Donna to this day.

But that is what being “mean” to her consists of, his sideways glares. Nothing more. It reminds me of Robert Browning’s “My Last Duchess”. The guy did away with his wife because she smiled too often and the smiles she bestowed on peasants was the same smile she gave him. That could not be tolerated. Stevie wanted Lindsey to bow down to her and to Karen because she was the biggest audience draw. Lindsey did not because he foolishly believed that he had something to do with the legacy she is lauded for and had no cause to bow down.

Last edited by michelej1; 10-02-2020 at 03:23 PM..