View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 09:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
So this is your pro-Stevie comment for the year?

The event is a celebration of Stevie Nicks. Yes part is comedy but its all fans celebrating and performing her music. NOTHING to have fear of. Why she could not see this right away is beyond me. A bunch of guys and gals dress up as Stevie Nicks and have a good time while singing and dancing. No fear Homer. No fear.
She embraces it today and jokes that someday she may attend. That was my point. She has evolved over the years like so many other people about drag and gay guys pretending to be her. IMHO none of the event portrays her in a bad light. Its all in good fun and worship of Stevie Nicks. Get on board Homer!

A night of a 1000 Homers is a great idea
I need credit, and it logged that it happened.

I only fear her mindless drones, that follow her like like $he's something special. Following a minimally talented, crazy persona $he invented 45 years ago. I guess there's no accounting for taste....
(does that make up for my nice comment?)

Night of 1000 Homers... Group of "concrete" thinking guys who don't live in an artsy fartsy fantasy world, who sit around drinking beer and whiskey after work, listening to classic country music? Okay, I'm down with that. Sounds like a blast!