View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Not sure how much she was playing though. On With The Show they did a close up on the monitor of her playing parts of it. As the years went on, not sure she played that much. It was sad when she could not play songbird anymore.

I have always liked Don't Stop. It just gels so well together. Lindsey and Christine's voice merge together so well its hard to tell they take different parts. The shuffle is so catchy and its such an uplifting song. I guess I am in the minority because this song and Go Your Own Way and You Make Loving Fun are probably the only songs I listen to on the radio when they come on these days.
Its been an anthem for me all of my life so I will never turn my back on the song like you traitors
The Mac used to play it early in the set. Once Lindsey left is when it became a closer and sing along anthem which I have no problem with.
I was standing right behind her side of stage and watched her play it in 2014. If she was faking it, she did a damn good job. Especially, the solo.