View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Okay, AND EP... (forgive me for forgetting about something that was a thing for like five minutes). I guess I should also mention “The Dance,” too, while I’m at it.

“Red Sun” is a CHRISTINE vocal, so that doesn’t answer the very simple question as to whether or not Christine sang or played on any of the songs LINDSEY sang lead vocals on, but I suspect you’re intentionally being an obtuse pain in the ass instead of actually answering a simple question.
Steve. you need to calm down and stop yelling and insulting people. nobody is here so that you can question them either. and maybe you should read the title of the thread too, before claiming it's about something completely different.

Red Sun was originally a Lindsey song. Christine added lyrics to his music. she is singing a lead on his song. which part of that is so hard to understand?

you are arguing how somehow he is not "letting" her sing a backup on his songs - meanwhile he is not only "letting her" sing back up but she is singing lead on his song. Red Sun alone shoots down your whole premise. i understand you don't like it, but there it is. you know - collaboration.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"