View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
OMG! Are you all suggesting that Stevie slept with Mick back in the 70s to prevent from being kicked out of the band and she was in fact never in love with him? That's….. low, even for someone like Saint Stevie. Although I'm not surprised. It suits her.
Like it suits her waiting 40 years for her revenge. Damn!!!
The record exec she was seeing at the time would have been Paul Fishkin. But Stevie never let that stand in her way of taking what(who) she wanted. It reminds me of when the whole brouhaha happened with Kristen Stewart cheating on Robert Pattinson with one of her directors. Stevie was one of the people who came to Kristen's defense in the press, saying "I've cheated and been forgiven a few times and so should she." Clearly Paul was forgiving. Lindsey, maybe not so much. Plus the whole Mick affair, and him saying it was the kind of sneaky thing that appealed to both him and Stevie, always made it seem rather odd that Stevie would get all worked up about him starting to see Sara. In one of Mick's interviews he says that throughout his and Stevie's affair she had several proper, official boyfriends as well. And of course through much of it he had a wife and kids. So it always struck me as odd that she felt justified in being mad about Sara and then banning her from the studio etc. Especially if Ken's story is true about her breaking up the engagement of one of their recording engineers so she could date him (presumably Hernan but who knows). Sorta fits with Carol's description of the culture around the band being that a band member could do no wrong, no matter what they did; everyone would find a way to blame someone else for anything.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 02-25-2020 at 06:39 PM..