View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Why would he go back? The paycheck is alluring. But I think his main reason would be to rehabilitate the damaged legacy of the band, something he cares deeply about. Lindsey isn’t stupid: he loves his solo work but knows much of his posterity and reputation is tied to FM. It matters to him that the band is remembered for vitality, excellence, and purpose. Yes, what the four have done to him is awful and inexcusable, but I get the sense he’d overlook it (or, more accurately, leverage it) should the band ever reunite and attempt new music. As unlikely as that is, there’s a much stronger chance that Lindsey would want to than Stevie...she’s the saboteur here.
I can't imagine anyone(unless they were absolutely desperate for the money) ever going back, after being treated like this.

$he doesn't want to stand on the same stage as him, ever again....

How could HE ever want to stand on the same stage again, with that back stabbing bi*ch?