View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
They have NOT played blues band songs with Lindsey since at least 1982, with the rare exception of Oh Well.
Please stop with your convenient memory loss.
Re complaining: you ****ing hypocrite.
WRONG.

Starting with Tusk tour they dropped all pre 75 material except for Oh Well. Then when Lindsey left in 87 they did a total of 4 Peter Green songs between the 87-95 tours It was SN who said in one of the interviews recently that someone (Lindsey) didn't want to play those songs. Even if that was true they had 10 years without him and did NOTHING from Bob Welch, Danny Kirwan, or Jeremy Spencer. The band as whole ignored that material and now suddenly it is convenient for Lindsey to be made to answer for that. Where was her desire to play any of that stuff before? It was never brought up at anytime before 2017. If she or any other member were so concerned abut the legacy and respect of pre Rumors members they could have spoken up and demanded to play some of those songs over the years and to my knowledge they never did. It was Rick and or Billy who insisted when they joined that they do some of the pre 75 material of Peter Green. No one else was chomping at the bit to play that material. Plus they have dropped some of those deep cuts because just as we all know fans filing up the arena's don't care or possibly even know songs from that era.

Also why you feel the need to attack me personally is beyond me but I guess that shows the level of maturity you have.

Last edited by Nicks Fan; 05-28-2019 at 06:06 PM..