View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
That's the first thing that occurred to me. There's a fight (gosh, a fight in Fleetwood Mac?), so you send the two parties to neutral corners for six months. Big deal!

Something is still odd to me here—maybe because I don't think Stevie's as pathological as some of my colleagues think here. If she's disgusted with Lindsey and she's just finished a fabulous solo tour, why didn't she tell Fleetwood Mac, "Sorry, I'm not doing this anymore. I'm going back on the road with the Pretenders or Don Henley or one of my other famous pals who can sell out arenas with me"?

Or DID she tell them that, and they panicked and sacrificed Lindsey at that point in order to keep the band's tour intact? "Stevie! Wait! What if we fire him? Will you stay? Is there anyone you'd want to replace him? Name your terms."
I agree, something is odd about that interview, or the part that we saw. Things are not adding up completely for me, maybe the entire interview would help.

1. Why was Christine so mad initially and claimed she didn't know, and why did she tell Lindsey that it wasn't her doing? Now she is saying that she did know, and helped make the decision? I think she was told what was happening and she didn't stand up for Lindsey. And maybe now is paying the price by having to "tow the company line."
2. Why did Azoff tell Lindsey that Stevie gave the ultimatum, "him or me?" So now the whole band is saying that it was all of them? Are they that afraid of Stevie, or are they just trying to look like a cohesive group?

I think Stevie was the instigator, the rest of them idiot followers with no backbone to stand up to her. It still stinks like garbage. You don't do that to a friend/family member.

Thus, the legacy is killed, the loyalty is dead, and they all look like fools.

This made me more angry at them than ever......................

Last edited by lovethemac1; 03-18-2019 at 07:10 PM..