View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 01:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
you forgot the psychos that think Stella (and / or LeeLee are) is Stevie's kid.

I was (am) a BN shipper ... a fairly sane one but I don't think EVERY SINGLE THING was always an act. I also don't think that they NEVER picked up a phone and called each other. there are many examples of Lindsey saying something that contradicted something Stevie said (and I'm pretty sure they ALWAYS had a sit down to get their faux stories straight). I mean, why make an issue out of how CLOSE you live to each other. and he spent WAY more time with her on IYD than she admitted to. and there's a whole bunch of other suss stuff that I just can't be bothered typing about coz i have sadly, stopped caring.

In my deepest of darkest delusions I would love for this all to be an "act" and that Lindsey (for whatever fkn RIDIC reason) agreed to x amount of monetary payment and slamming in the press and hate ... to "leave" the band so the focus on the "band" wasn't SnL and they could carry on being BN *outside* of the public eye.

but even this ex chiffon!head knows that Stevie is VERY "woke" despite the airy-fairy fake persona she exudes. and that deep down, she is ... let's face it, a duplicitous @ssHole
She’s conniving, always thinking about her career.