View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Well, actually, I'll be 22 next week...after next...year.

I concur. As much as it would be nice for them to all end together, it ALL ended WAY before his heart attack. They really are a heartless band. It's a shame I wasted 50...err, 22 years of my life on them, only to find out what f**king sh*theads they are.

We do only want what's best for him. That nasty old goat, $he will outlive them all. Because only the good die young. $he'll live to be 200. Na$ty old *****.
It all ended after Musicares. More like after Tom Petty died. Once her "conscience", the only person, together with Lindsey, that had no fear of telling her she was doing things the wrong way, died, there was no more obstacles in the middle to finally put her plan in motion. It all adds up, for those who want to see beyond the glitter and the shawls and the stupid dance and tambourine.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.