View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
elle
Why would anything change? You expect Mick to apologize or something? He is sticking to his script. What would you expect him to say? The truth? Of course not.
because of a near death experience of his supposed friend - that's the answer to your why.

i expect him to drop half of his ridiculous script. the part of Lindsey is just another insignificant member of FM, 1 of 18. we were ALL unhappy, including Lindsey, Christine and John. that part - just drop those intentionally hurtful lies from you script - that's what i expect.

i know better than to expect any apology or the actual truth. but i was expecting that near death experience of someone who saved his life numerous times would make him drop the part of the narrative that's especially hurtful to that guy with near death experience. easy, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I don’t think a lot of people, including the most vocally outraged here, disagree with you. We all know who Mick is and has been for decades. But we reserve the right to renew our outrage because it’s what we can do. It’s a way of resisting the script so many from the mass public seem to be content with. I.
exactly. why ask people who know better to basically bless bunch of lies going down in history as absolute facts.

Macfan4life you say that you feel helpless, and that we all are too insignificant to do anything, so why should we even say we disagree. it's the same attitude i got from some freelance show reviewer. he cannot change anything or bring Lindsey back, so why not just go with FM publicist narrative. (i have to paste our back and forth somewhere. it was very interesting to me. when he had no good argument he tried very hard to mansplain me away. )

i summed up the "i can't do anything so i will just appease" attitude after back-forth with that reviewer here:

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"