View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Haha! Really? If Lindsey had fired Stevie and had given her a heart attack, I would never defend him. That’s the difference between being in a cult and being just a fan. No matter what she does, you all still defend her and think she’s the most fantastic person in the world. You’re all thrilled she finally gave him and his family what they deserved after all this years.

I’d be hiding under a rock instead of parading my love for her.
I seriously doubt all of what you said. You worship him the same way you say Stevie fans worship her. God forbid she had a heart attack. You and your crew would have a field day blaming her because of her past drug use, weight, you name it. And some of you would have done this whether Lindsey had been fired or not.

And for the record, I have never once thought or said Stevie was the most fantastic person in the world. The idea is LAUGHABLE that anyone in this band, or any musician, would get that honor. You are generalizing, throwing all people who like Stevie into one group so you can insult them.

True, I am not one bit sorry he got fired at this point. His own actions contributed. This is the part YOUR cult does not understand; that they didn’t suddenly decide to do this. HE contributed to his own ousting. And you will no doubt start arguing again, but that is fine. In the grand scheme of things your personal opinion means as little as mine does.