Thread: Entitled jerks
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
LOL
Shouldn't this review be in the "current band" section?

The band is sort of a cover band of themselves. Stevie is used to keep the fans attention during Mac classic Black Magic Woman and even Crowded House's Don't Dream its Over. She is given lines to sing to make sure the audience does not run to the bathroom. That tells you all you need to know who is showing up at the concerts.
well i posted a review that was not all fawning about the current band in that section once and got ran out on the rail by all the "positive people" there. so i don't go there anymore since i have no interest in the "new band" and seeing anything about them. and also, i think at some point it was decided that any fawning about the "present band" goes in that forum and anything more realistic or even critical about them goes here. so here it is!

i'm sure FM propaganda machine is not happy they let this one slip through and will multiply their efforts from now till whenever their tour ends to keep insisting only their pre-written pre-supplied pr text of 4 x re reviews gets published.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"