View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Thanks kak125! I am a little confused though- the listing says the one-CD offering has 18 songs, but it lists only 17 songs.

I'll buy the 3 CD version, because I don't have a lot of the newer material Stevie's done, but I'm not sure what I think about all the live songs being Fleetwood Mac songs (even though I'm certain the songs are from her solo tour). I guess that's the best way to showcase her FM songs, but I guess I would have preferred a live CD of the Wild Heart tour, of which most of the FM songs were performed, anyway, along with her solo songs.
That's a good question about the track listing. They must have counted wrong or something.
I don't even know why the FM songs are included at all. She has enough material at this point and how many live versions of those songs do we really need? It's pretty cool that You're Not The One with Sheryl Crow is included in this set. I have the import CD which includes this song and it's one of my favorites it has such a cool groove to it. Also love that Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems, You Can't Fix This & Borrowed are included as well as all the soundtrack songs.

I just realized that TheWildHeart67 posted this right before I did so I wonder if these threads can be merged.

Last edited by kak125; 02-22-2019 at 03:40 PM..