View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 02:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Closet shipper? LOL. Now that's a first! Actually, I think when The Dance came around, was when my dislike for her began. Then, by SYW(I've never been a fan of it), I'd lost pretty much all respect for her. Monotonic singing, and lame assed songs. Even Lindsey couldn't save most of them.

It's a shame that they had to resort to theatrics, to sell their wares.

Christine and John are adults. There's a difference.
I liked much of SYW and I loved Her Thrown Down and EFO, but the back-to-back tyranny of the dreadful Running Through the Garden and Silver Girl was a lot to overcome.

If Stevie did visit Lindsey during his recovery, I’d be very interested in her description of their time together. I trust she would not give him an iPod with downloads of her songs, as she does the soldiers. I remember when she discussed visiting Robin in the hospital in those final days, she made that all about herself, too. Although in that case, I think Robin could appreciate a little levity and lightness at that time as Stevie observed that her temperature was actually higher than Robin’s. I think if Macsters had gone to Lindsey soon after his surgery that they could have brought some happiness to him. Indon’t Mean declarations of love, just a spot of humor can be very healing.