View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
while I sort of get what people are saying re SN's mother, let's be real-- Stevie is an about-to-be 70 year old grown up...who should effing be able to behave like a semi normal human being all on her own. she knows about loss-- her parents, Robin, etc. The thought of Lindsey's family, esp his kids, losing their father, should have sobered her right up, but it didn't. I'm not buying this final loophole to avoid full responsibility for her behavior that some want to give her.

Call me cynical, but I really don't believe she said anything because she was so moved she needed to speak publicly. I believe she knows thru her social media spy team how badly people are beating her up about it, and she was trying to stem the tide. Yes, she's that controlling of her image. It's all she has, and it's what she's given her whole life, and everything in it, to.
I am not giving her a loop hole at all. I don't think Stevie has anyone in her life who calls her out on anything. I think her mother and probably her father were the only people that could have done that. She is 100% not a reality based person. Listen to ANY interview she's ever done---like EVER, not just in recent years. I think she surrounds herself with yes people who are not reality based either. They are riding on her coattails. Her entire family is actually on her payroll so, they aren't actually going to tell her no....ever....Please, she'll fire them too.
She should be able to behave like a normal human being---but she's not normal and no one in her world is either.

Last edited by Storms123; 02-16-2019 at 08:39 AM..