View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 07:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
I was at this concert, we were standing way back in the lawn area listening to Bob Dylan, then Like a Rollin Stone started i then heard Stevie's familiar voice so i instantly ran to the front of the stage just too make sure it really was her.
I was pretty shocked as she looked so different, from the Rumours tour.

I did a Google search to see if there was anything that could have been done.

Quote:
Bloat in Goats
Goat owners will know the headache bloating can produce. It is a common disease in goats that causes great pain and discomfort in their abdomens. Bloating in its severe form can also prove to be life threatening. It is a serious condition and so needs immediate attention and treatment. Bloating is usually caused when the goat intakes too much grain than the normal. It can also be caused by overeating on new rich pastures. You need to know the symptoms well so that you can tell when your goat is suffering from bloating. During bloating, the left side of your goat will appear and feel very hard while the right side will be airy and soft. The goat will show signs of distress and prefer laying down to standing.The goat will also appear bigger in size tan normal to the eyes. If your goat is experiencing symptoms like these, you better hurry up with our step by step guide below.

Things Required:

– Baking soda
– Mineral oil
– C&D antitoxin
– Trocher