View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 07:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Everybody's perception is different- Stevie was giving hers, but she could easily have been wrong. I do remember when she was on the cover of Rolling Stone a few years back, during the FM tour where Christine returned, and Mick, John, and Lindsey refused to be interviewed for the article since it was about Stevie. Only Christine agreed to talk to the interviewer. So I can see, after hearing from an objective third party that there was definitely tension about her solo career then, why she would expect tension when she was inducted... and how happy she was when there was none. For whatever the reason, whether it was because Lindsey wasn't there or because Mick was in a good mood or some other reason, in her eyes there was no tension this time.
In 1982 when Mirage was #1 Stevie Nicks refused to be interviewed by Rolling Stone with a Mac (group) interview. I had the magazine and will never forget what it said "on the advice of her manager, Irving Azoff Stevie declined to be interviewed"
The entire band did an interview but Stevie refused to participate.
Stevie is still selling poison and its wrong. Her induction into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame has nothing to do with Lindsey and Fleetwood Mac. But she is trying to bring them into it.
WRONG.