View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For someone who would be happy to join the band, he sure has a lot of great things to say about them at the same time. Kind of contradicting and sh***y on his part, but I understand he's frustrated.

I don't know - Lindsey always has that cool-as-a-cucumber exterior that everyone knows and loves, he has faults just like everyone else and likely has his moments where he is a total ass to deal with. Always embellishes on his Creative Director role in the band and endless speeches about circles and cathartic processes while trying to evolve with compartmentalizing emotions without sounding facetious. La de da.

On the flip side we have Stevie who can be a straight up diva and is not afraid to make it known, but also tries to heed that cool-as-a-cucumber persona in most interviews. Embellishes on her writing skills and her only song from the group that the band has as a #1 hit.

So as if nobody here who has closely followed this band over the years should know BY NOW that this is a group of creative narcissists who love money and rock and roll.

Are we all REALLY surprised at this point that it has gone on this long and that a fall out was inevitable? Do you all REALLY think this group with two can't-get-over-it-ex-lovers was going to be all flowers and sunshine at the end of the day? There can still be love there, but I imagine for both of them you can't erase the past out of memory after all these years with no proper closure.

This was all bound to happen sooner or later. I think it's better off that they just go their own ways at this point. The damage has already been done and most fans want LB to never go back again.