View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminol View Post
I loved seeing this interview. THANK YOU for the links!

It's interesting because when I was reading the thread and written comments prior to watching the interview, I reluctantly thought the same thing... reading some of his answers (in written form) gives them a harsher tone and I kind of cringed (for the record, I am definitely TeamLindsey!).

However as soon as I had time to watch/listen to him answering, they take a much softer, honest, from-the-heart kind of tone and delivery. It's hard to criticize. As someone else posted already, it does deliver as if he's been searching for answers as to why his very presence could offend SN so much and perhaps that is a truthful reason why. It's reasonable that he should think these thoughts out loud when finally given a platform to discuss it all.

I guess that is often the case with quotes pulled out of context and typed up (for anyone), but for me personally it's interesting to compare my own reactions. Just random thoughts here, I don't have much to add, sorry...

I loved the interview. Huge kudos to LB for being so gracious amongst such betrayal.

You nailed it. I think she is completely jealous of him and his wife (just like some shippers). She does not have a life like Lindsey or even Christine. They don't walk around thinking they are superstars. They are not entitled diva like idiots. And when you walk around with entitlement and know it's eventually coming to an end... well as you say. LB represents something she will never have, a family, love from people that are actually involved with him other than a paycheck. I love his comment about involving himself with people who actually care about what he's doing AND not just collecting money. (yes, I know they all love money... but he actually wants to back it up with creativity)

Her life is mainly superficial... and to add insult to injury, she couldn't even create new music for the new album. She's a sad lonely person that took this band over to validate her pathetic life and stab a knife in LB's back.

Why? because he doesn't buy her big bag of bull***. And it's coming clear, neither does Christine.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 12-11-2018 at 10:02 AM..