View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I kind of thought there was a good chance Hold Me and Wish You Were Here would be on the original set list, since they were performed by Buck/Vie last year.
Yes I was sure they were gonna do Hold Me on this tour because they had it down for BuckVie. If Lindsey was not kicked out I have no doubt it would have been a part of the standard setlist.

For some reason this one hurts. I’m happy they are doing Second Hand News and Monday Morning. I hate they are doing GYOW but Lindsey’s solo tour is healing for that. But Hold Me? I don’t know why but it just hurts. She was doing that nice intro to it last year, how it was one of their duets, her and Lindsey. How much the two of them always had a connection and worked so great together. It just finally feels like she’s really betraying him.

And people, please don’t come back to this with some stupid reasoning and trying to rationalize why it’s ok. It is not, not to me.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"