View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

We took a huge breath when it came to Lindsey and the band parting company. This is not a small event. It’s something that needed to happen, and all of those things I’ve addressed before. It was not, quote, “a happy situation.”

Sooo....he needed to be fired? Because it was not quote "a happy situation"?? For whom?

What the hell is he referring to? He makes it sound like there was an ongoing fight or something going on, like draggggging on and someone finally needed to end it. Which certainly doesn't fit the appearances after MusicCares, at least by LB.

And the way he slides in the "the four of us" as if somehow it was a group consensus that things had to change, that he had to go..... again, doesn't fit with what we know about people being unaware of what was going on (i.e. Chris) and people needing to be persuaded by Mick and Stevie. (i.e. John). I don't see them as being "unhappy" until Stevie was unhappy.

Looking back on the various versions of the truth of what happened that have been put out there, the closest to admitting it was all her was when Stevie said it's like when your parents finally split up after 40 years, that your mom ends things and ruins things for everyone and everyone is upset. Funny how that morphed right into "LB didn't want to tour".