View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey isn't perfect but I hate it when people bring up his pas behavior and seem to ignore her behavior. Facebook is brutal for that. Stevie is the only one who has held up the band on records and tours. I have always maintained any of the bad behavior by all was largely due to the drugs fame etc. I have never excused anyone's behavior but I think Stevie has allot to answer for since 2009. Lindsey wanted new music and she has stalled and made excuses etc.

The current tour set list is decent but again another tour playing allot of songs they have played countless times before and no NEW album. I know a new album won't sell allot of copies but at least it would show they are not just a GH jukebox.

What kills me though is that some people are still claiming Lindsey kept them from playing their older stuff which such BS. FM is a group and I don't believe for ONE second that Lindsey has that much power to demand that they ignore the pre 75 material. Even if he did what is the excuse for all the non FM songs performed from 87-now vs actually doing some rare cuts. They should have never played Stand Back , Go Insane etc at a FM show. FM has a rich history of music and they should ONLY be playing FM music.

I am glad people are handing out flyers. As long as they do it peacefully and respectfully I have no problem with it.