Thread: Tulsa Videos
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Yes I know it's all Stevie's fault. Tell Me sounds amazing!
I never said it was ALL her fault. I am merely pointing out that lots of people keep saying it was Lindsey's fault for the stale set lists. Yet in the 10 years he was absent they ignored everyone outside of the B/N. era except for Peter Green. Why is that? This current set list features songs that B/N had no hand in that are not Peter Green songs. This is something they could have done at ANY time on any tour and as a whole the Band settled for the same old same old (With some exceptions). Remember on SYW tour it was Lindsey who suggested doing Beautiful Child?

I may be in the minority but I didn't like the cover songs especially Free Falling. They have 50 years of FM material to draw from and could have played other FM songs. Stevie isn't doing anything from her FM catalog that she hasn't done before. Where was Angel or That's Alright for example. Black Magic Woman was not that good in my opinion.

I am surprised at they are doing All Over Again. Hardly anyone would know that song and or even saw that lineup in concert much less own the "Time" CD. I wonder how many Stevie Nicks fans were familiar with the tune.