View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Any moreso than you would have been?

The band has been on autopilot since the SYW tour. The sad truth is Christine coming out of retirement was the most interesting thing to happen to the band in a decade. They went from being an oldies act to being an oldies act with the full lineup!
The SYW tour at least had new music. Thanks to LB rallying the troops.

Christine coming back we got to hear her songs. Which was a pure delight after 15 years. Little Lies w/ Lindsey for first time. Everywhere, SYLM, YMLF with a huge cheer. Stripped down Over My Head and Don't Stop (she actually solo'd 16 bars or so... Songbird w/ LB.

And they played SOTM and Seven Wonders. I Know I'm Not Wrong That was awesome.

I will agree 100%. Had they toured with LB and NOT changed the set. I would probably be waiting for BuckVie II. Time pending...

On the Dance, I loved Christine's beautiful piano intro for Rhiannon and SS. The acoustic set of Go Insane and Big Love. TemP One, Sweet Girl, Demon, Bleed.. They did the long cool version of Not That Funny.

But now, they just need a new album more than anything. THEY NEED NEW MUSIC. That's what makes the hits so interesting because they ignite the crowd after some new material. That's what happened at BuckVie. And most of the fans had the BuckVie album.

I do not want to hear Neil or Mike's material. No more than I wanted to hear any of Rick's album or Billy's. Although I loved Tear it Up because it was on I'm Not Me.

BTW... had Canton been on a different day of the week (a weekend day), I would have gone to that LB show.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 10-01-2018 at 09:51 PM..