View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
now imagine if they did call themselves Fleetwood Mac and Mick and John agreed to tour those new songs the 4-some version of FM recorded and they also just for a good measure picked a SN song to cover. maybe Landslide (since LB-composed guitar solo is a huge part of the song recognition). how would you feel then?
Speaking only for myself, obviously, but I would have absolutely no problem with that. In fact, I would love it because that would be a way for the band to acknowledge Stevie's contribution to the band and it would be beautiful to hear either Christine or Lindsey sing it in their own style. I would love it if FM had experimented more with sharing their vocals on each other's songs live. And Stevie and Lindsey did sing Say You Love Me when Christine was gone, along with Don't Stop, I think. But am I the only one who gets goosebumps at the idea of Lindsey singing Landslide?

However, I suspect I would be in the minority and that you're right- some people would be very angry if Lindsey or Christine sang a Stevie song. But I would not be one of those fans.

Last edited by bwboy; 09-22-2018 at 12:46 PM..