View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ench View Post
Because I think the question I asked (and have refined) is worth answering. Useful information has come out, e.g. SteveMacD posted very useful information about the 'evidence' posted by MacFan4Life. That seemingly incorrect 'evidence' has been posted shows that things are not done and dusted. One reason for asking a question is to see what is used to support arguments on both sides.

I'm prepared to change my views should good arguments be posted. E.g. at present there is more doubt than I previously thought about whether the deal-breaker was due to Lindsey asking for a delay, or other factors.

I care very little about what others believe. But, I care about what they base those beliefs on. Because, if after investigation they do have strong verifiable evidence, then that could make me change my mind.

Note that I came into this thread with a question, not a statement. I did post initially what I thought the answer is, but it's a clear invitation to 'prove me wrong'. I've seen quite a few posts, and I think the evidence against my belief is weak and the evidence for my belief is strong. So, I don't believe that the reasons for both beliefs are well documented. There is an awful lot of straw down at the bottom.

I'm not demanding that people do anything. But, I would like to see if people can back up their claims, particularly the extreme claims. People don't have to back up their claims. It's a free world. But, if people make claims and don't back them up, then that's a bit of a giveaway by omission.
Who are you? A ****ing lawyer? It's like you're trying this like some kind of high crimes case! We've discussed this ad nauseum over countless threads for months now. Most of us believe on what we've seen/ heard that Mick and Stevie dismissed Lindsey because of Stevie's unwillingness to work with him anymore and Mick's love of money! Case closed! Unless of course there is further evidence that contradicts the verdict of this forum..........

Last edited by jwd; 08-31-2018 at 08:16 PM..